Not sure if in-home care is right for you?
Let Comfort Keepers® into your home to start creating a better life for your loved one.
In-Home Care for a Better At-Home Experience.
Book an In-Home Assessment
When it comes to our loved ones getting older, we’re often faced with several difficult decisions. At times we may feel limited or even helpless – we want to be there for those we love, but we may have other responsibilities and insecurities that hinder us from providing the type of care we want to give. Being unable to care for someone we love can sometimes make us feel guilty and overwhelmed. We want you to know that you’re not alone and you do have a choice – that choice is Comfort Keepers®.
A Reason to Smile Again
By conducting an in-home assessment, we can ascertain the types of care your loved one may benefit from. This includes determining whether assistance is needed for daily activities such as meal preparation or medication reminders, to mobility assistance and grooming. An in-home assessment allows our Comfort Keepers® an opportunity to learn more about your family, and lets you learn your options when it comes to caring for someone you love.
Items your Comfort Keeper® will look for during the in-home assessment:
- Determining the level of independence of the client
- Is the individual taking several medications that need to be maintained?
- Will the client require hygiene, mobility, or special diet assistance?
- Is the client able to or would they prefer to join their Comfort Keeper® while they perform daily errands such as grocery shopping or going to the post office?
- Ways to increase safety such as through the implementation of a personal emergency response system or home monitoring system
- Would the client benefit from private duty nursing assistance or 24 hour care?
These are only just a few of the points we will review in order to provide the superior level of in-home that Comfort Keepers® is known for. If you’d like to learn more about how we can help your family, we invite you to give us a call.
You Are Not Alone
Our Comfort Keepers® are here to provide you with choices. Once we are able to determine what kind of care your loved one needs, our team will select a caregiver that will provide them with the assistance they need to continue living a fulfilling life. From light housekeeping and medication reminders, to lunch in the park and trips to the barber, our Comfort Keepers® provide more than just in-home care, we provide companionship.